Sunday, April 15, 2007

To Hell and Back

We took a little trip down to Hell on Friday night - Hell, Michigan that is! Because it was Friday the 13th, there was supposed to be a celebration but by the time we got there it was pretty much done.
The Ice "Scream" shop was rockin though! Some weird guy (I was afraid to take his picture) was singing scary songs like Scooby Doo and Sponge-Bob Square Pants and the kids got free ice cream because they fit in the devil door!There were all these pictures set up where you could put your head throughand superstitions you could test likewalking under a latter, breaking a mirror, etc.
Won't you come join us in Hell on the next Friday the 13th? (it's in July, you know)

5 comments:

acte gratuit said...

Hell no!

mama bear said...

Ha. ha.

Anonymous said...

Just so you know. I look at your blog all the time, but for some reason I never post. I'm sorry. I'm a terrible blogger/commentor. Anyway, I love the pictures. How fun to go to hell. I'm actually there right now with my husband home ALL THE TIME! I wish he would have stayed in Baja. Adios.
G

Emily said...

Next time, take me to Hell with you! Now THAT would be awesome.

mama bear said...

come on over!