Monday, December 17, 2007

Blustery Day

We woke up (a little late) yesterday morning to find at least a foot of snow had fallen overnight. We were rushing to get ready for church when we got the call that it had been postponed an hour!! They also informed us that it would only be sacrament meeting. Fortunately, I had not gone out the night before to set up the primary room; unfortunately, I had stayed up quite late wrapping presents and making word strips for my sharing time - oh well!!Of course Brett had to take the kids out right away to spend a few minutes in the snow
while I stood in the doorway and took pictures.
There's nothing more beautiful than untouched snow,

but once it gets footprints, etc. all over I'm done and ready for it to melt.

2 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Wasn't that storm amazing! It dumped on us as well. That stinks about going all out for your sharing time and having it be canceled. Well I hope you got to at least have a Sunday nap.

Unknown said...

Ha ha! I love the pic of Kody pushing Mollie! I can just see it in her face! :)
I miss you guys - hope you have a good Christmas, maybe we can gather at mom's and webcam.
Love you!