Monday, December 27, 2010

Long Time Coming

I know, dear blog, that you are feeling so very neglected. I know that I should be more on the ball and posting as soon as wonderful things happen. I just can't. I don't know what my problem is, but the first step is recognizing it right? I'm working on that one. For now, you get a fast update in pictures. Here's what has happened in our world since Halloween:
Mollie turned 5
and had a princess party
We had Thanksgiving dinner at the Sizzler (don't ask)with our Grandmas and Grandpas*We fed some ducksspent time in San Francisco with dear friends
visited with Santa
made some treats
got messy
celebrated Christmas morning with lots of presents
and had a visit from Auntie B!
*Flat Grandma & Grandpa D really wanted to join us, even though they didn't eat anything! ;D

5 comments:

Liz said...

Way cute pink coat, and way cute hair in the last picture! Are you in Oregon? I can't remember. Chris is applying to several jobs in Oregon. It would be fun to be by friends! Merry Christmas!

Heather said...

I thought of so many things to comment on...first, I noticed your new couches and tons of holiday banners, so cute! Madi is so stinkin' big now I would not have recognized her in person. I must agree that your hair is super cute, I have the worst cut right now, I hate finding a hair stylist! Miss you guys!

Alison said...

You already HAVE two comments.
You're so popular!
And having 'visitors' in Oregon just proves my point!
Me: NO BLOG COMMENTS
Me: NO VISITORS
Oh, but this isn't about me :)

Thanks for the update!

marissa said...

I just left a comment, but it didn't post.....so I think I basically said that we are so glad that we were included in your activities since Halloween. We had so much fun with you guys and all the drunk Santas doing whatever they were doing.....

Julia Davis said...

Yay for an update! So glad you could squeeze us in and have us over recently. You are busy! Lets do a game night soon!