Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back to School

Well, I feel like I just blogged about the first day of school last year and here we are again!
Kody started 2nd grade last week actually, but I wanted to wait and get the girls' pictures on here too. He is at a new school this year but thankfully has some friends in his class. So far so good!
Watch out world, Mollie is in kindergarten! Since she has afternoon kindergarten, I took her out for a haircut while Madi was in school. She was so excited she could hardly stand it! At dinner Brett asked her what she learned in school today and she said "nothing." Oh well, maybe tomorrow...Madi is in preschool 3 mornings a week and just loves it! I dropped her off this morning for her first day, and she barely even said good-bye. It's okay, I know she loves me...

5 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Your kids are adorable and are getting so big! Love the little school signs!

Alison said...

Good to see you back on the blog!
I love the school signs too.
Enjoy your FREE time!

amydear said...

Cute as always. Missing you! Maybe we'll see you at the BYU/OSU game next month?? Or before!

Heather said...

I can't believe all of your kiddos are in school, yea for you! Wanted Spencer in a preschool, but the stinker won't potty train...doing a co-op one, so hopefully we both like it :).

Mohd Azlan Othman said...

hai there..
nice blog u have here..

i just wanna share mine..
come visit me at :-

http://holidays2malaysia.blogspot.com/

thank you