Wednesday, September 05, 2012

In keeping with tradition, it's time for my yearly blog post (although I still want to try and be better)

It was the first day of school (yesterday) for Kody and Mollie

backpacks on and lunches packed, it's time go head on out!

they both insisted on riding the bus and NOT having me meet at the school and walk them to class.



so, Madi and I went and celebrated with new haircuts...
here's the big 3rd grader coming home...
can you tell that her hair is pink?  the stylist gave her a little sassy spray of pink for the day!
followed closely behind or cute little first grader, it was a great day for both!


3 comments:

amydear said...

LOVE Madi's new haircut and the pink. Jillian was so jealous. We didn't make it up there this summer. Veteran's Day for sure! Or for a BYU game.

Katie Stapleton said...

I like your yearly blog post. :) It's like a Christmas letter! Your kids are so darling and grown up! I love that I get to peak it a little on what your doing periodically. Hope to see a post again soon! :)
- Katie

Unknown said...

Glad I found your blog