Monday, August 27, 2007

Catching Up...

July went by so fast (August too now, I guess) and then all of the sudden it was gone! I am sorry to be so far behind, I just hope you enjoy these pictured and find it in your hearts to forgive me for being so slow to post them! We spent a memorable weekend in Palmyra, New York with our good friends from San Francisco (currently residing in Rhode Island). The kids played so well together, it was like we had never been apart. It was so nice to catch up with Emily & Doug, share a little gossip and laugh together like old times!

4 comments:

Emily said...

The pic of Kody cross-eyed with the stick should be framed! too funny. Glad you're back to the world of blogging, I've missed your pics and updates. Call me!

Lanes said...

I love to see all of you together again! We miss you guys and your kids are soooo big! Can't believe we are missing it all.

Anonymous said...

You are looking cute Kim!!! You always are, but I just haven't seen you in awhile I guess! Sexy mama bear!

Sandy said...

it is so good to see some pictures of all of you together. The tongue pictures is almost a natural especially for you Brett! Nice picture of you Kim with your sister? Your children are darling. sandy