Monday, August 27, 2007

More Fun...

Right after we got home from Palmyra, we had a fun visit with Gramma & Grandpa D. all the way from Utah! We did some genealogy investigating just outside of Kalamazoo, took a trip to Hell, hung out at the Ann Arbor Art Fair and lots of shopping! Oh, my mom also helped me sew a cute little outfit for Mollie(see the picture?), and we went on a double date (triple I guess, because our neighbors went with us) to the new Harry Potter movie. It was so good to spend time with my Mom and Dad, I didn't want them to leave!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! So great to see your cute family! Mollie is getting s big! So sorry we have been out of touch. You can catch up with us at our blog: danandcourtneybudd.blogspot.com
Love you!!!!

acte gratuit said...

Hooray for new posts! Hooray for trips and pictures and family! HOORAY!!!!!!

Emily said...

So, the witch picture...those things hanging down I'm assuming are her chin with two warts but for a moment I had to do a double-take to make sure they weren't:
a) male genetalia(sp?)
b)boobs, there I said it. BOOBS!!! hahaha

Lanes said...

You know you can't say that word! Is your dad still my brother's bishop, such a small world. Visits from the grandparents are the BEST!

Anonymous said...

Rian said kody and molly!! well it was 'koo and moyee' but it was so cute! thought you'd like to know. miss you guys! luv you.

Anonymous said...

they are so cute i want to come visit you!!! love ya :)
<3-kassie