Thursday, October 11, 2007

Preschool Pictures

I don't have a lot of time, but I know I need to post some new pictures of the kids. I'm teaching today, so I have to get ready for my lesson. We went to an apple orchard a few weeks ago for a field trip after learning all about apples. The kids got to ride on a wagon out to the orchard and then pick an apple - all the trees are tiny so they could reach perfectly! Mollie fell asleep in the car on the way home with a sucker in her mouth (can you see the bruise between her eyes? she fell and hit her head - ouch!) and a donut in her hand.


2 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

We just did the same field trip. The kids have so much fun. I love that picture of Mollie with the sucker!

Maren Hansen said...

I'm so jealous, is that Plymouth's? We miss the cider mills SO much! I was just watching Ash fall asleep last week mid-chew... She was trying to stay awake, but her eyes kept sliding shut while she valiantly chewed. It was hilarious!