Thursday, October 25, 2007

Family Growth

I figured it's time to let the world know, the Bear family of 4 is soon to be a family of 5. I know what you're all thinking - please no, not another one!! I'm sorry to say, it's too late to go back and change things - we're going to have a baby! I don't have any ultrasound pictures to share, I guess they don't do that here until later, but I will say that we heard the tiny little heartbeat and it sounded very strong! Our new bundle of joy will come join our family sometime on or around April 30, 2008. As most of you know, our kids are named for the places we've lived when they were produced. We hare having a VERY hard time coming up with any ideas (other than Ann for a girl) for our new little Michigander - Kalamazoo anyone? - so we would greatly appreciate any help you could give! I think it just might take us the whole 6 months from now until April to come up with something acceptable.

7 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations! Jeremy and I are happy for you!! I will be thinking of names and let you know!

Sandy said...

Congratulations Brett and KIm!

Unknown said...

congrats you guys! =D i love your blog kim! brett just sent me the link from facebook~ now i'm addicted... =)

Unknown said...

how about:

mitch brown
arbor brown
michi (pronounced mi-shee)brown

acte gratuit said...

My vote is still for Ander and I want full credit in the baby book if you use it.

i.e. "This awesome name was suggested by our dear, dear friend Emily. We are eternally grateful for her genius...!"

Something like that.

Jen said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! We were seriously condsidering Adolph Sutro, it is a little old, but you can have it if you would like.:)

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

OK Missy have you ever been tagged? If not I am tagging you. Which means you get to post 7 things about yourself on your blog and then pass it on to 7 other people. Lucky You!