Sunday, November 04, 2007

Toy Story

Here are a few pictures from Halloween this year. The kids had a great time dressing up as Buzz Lightyear and Jessie from the movie Toy Story. They are both obsessed with these characters, so it was a perfect choice! I found Kody's costume on craigslist, and with a little (okay, a lot) help from my good friend Trisha I actually made Mollie's. I know, you're all very impressed! Our neighborhood does a little parade with all the kids (which means there's nobody left to watch them) and then we did a little trick-or-treating. Kody didn't like our neighbor's idea of holiday decorating, but Mollie loved it!Our ward Halloween Carvnival was last weekend, and it was a huge success! I was actually in charge of the activity, with another girl who's in the presidency with me, and it was a lot of work but well worth it. Enjoy the pictures, and have a great day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss my kids!! What cute Buzz and Jessie they make!! I think I have the cutest grandkids!!

Polliwog said...

Those costumes are adorable!! I'm very impressed with your (and Trisha's) creativity. I miss the Halloween festivities of Northwood.

Jen said...

Great costumes!! I can't believe Kody is still obsessed with Buzz Lightyear - that is quite the long obsession. I am quite impressed with your talent! Oh, I am glad to see we are back on your blog list too!!:)

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Your kids are very cute! Martha, I just love Mollie's costume!

Lanes said...

So cute Kim, I love the costumes, especially as a parent of a child who went through a very very long "Woody" phase (2 years at least). They are adorable, looks like you all had a blast.

Sarah Walton said...

Your kids look so cute in their costumes! Mollie's is fantastic - good job! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween.

Anonymous said...

I am so very impressed with your skills Kim! That costume is awesome! They look so cute! You are quite talented.