Thursday, February 14, 2008

Better than Chocolate


Happy Valentines Day Papa Bear! When we got married, you said "our song" should be Ice Cream by Sarah McLachlan and it is so fitting! You know I love ice cream, chocolate and basically anything full of sugar. I am still so in love with you, and last night you made me love you even more! After such a terrible day with the kids kicking, screaming, hitting, fighting, throwing tantrums, etc etc and I was so tired on top of it all - the only thing I wanted to do is curl up in bed and throw a tantrum of my own. You came home and helped the kids finish their dinner, entertained them and then got them ready for bed so all I had to do was tuck them in. And you did all this when you should have been preparing for your presidency meeting. And then, to make it even better you surprised me with chocolates and a rose when you got home! You'll never know how happy you make me, especially on those days when you walk in the door and want to run right back out because I'm so grumpy. You don't complain when I haven't fixed anything for dinner and it looks like all the toys have taken over the living room, you just gather the kids and encourage them to help pick up and get ready for hot dogs again - or whatever we can find. Thank you so much for being the best husband in the world! I love you forever and eternity!

3 comments:

Pictures said...

Thanks Mama Bear! I love you too! I feel guilty getting so much praise when you are the one that deserves it. I have the easy job. What you do is so much more important than what I do. What I do just gets us more in debt and I know that some time in the future it might make money but what is money. What you do will change our kids lives for eternity. Thank you and I love you.

acte gratuit said...

Ah shucks!!!

Lanes said...

How sweet! I love that song Ice Cream, I have to say. There are few things better than ice cream so it means a lot when we say that our loves are!