Thursday, March 20, 2008

Are You Still There?

I know, it's been way too long since I posted anything of substance on the blog and I wouldn't blame you at all if you've gone away. Just in case some of you are still checking and wondering if we're still around - here's a little something!We haven't been doing much lately, but at the end of February we took advantage of Brett's mid-winter break from school and
went to this cool hotel in Frankenmuth.
They had an indoor waterpark,
so we played in the water and had lots of fun
while the weather was snowy and cold outside!
(check the cubs blog to see more of our fun activities!)

9 comments:

Clair said...

Your kids are darling! Love that first picture. And welcome back.

Polliwog said...

Still here. Your kids are darling--Mollie's hair has grown a lot. Good old Frankenmuth. We did that for Spring Break a couple of years ago.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I'm glad your back! I hope your feeling well, your getting close! Your kids are so cute!!

Lanes said...

That looks like so much fun. I'm still checking up on you, I won't give you up :) Glad you're doing well, what's the due date again?

mama bear said...

Not for a million more years - April 30 - but I'm working on getting her out earlier! Any suggestions?

Unknown said...

Woo woo Papa Bear! You sexy thing you! HA ha.

When did Mollie's hair get so long?? I miss you guys too much, I can't wait for August!

Are you telling me your own advise doesn't work?? :) j/k. We love you and miss you tons!

amydear said...

Hey Mama Bear,
I voted! I was thinking Chloe sounds kind of like Mollie. So I voted for Saylor! Very original and cute, and doesn't end in the "ie" sound. I'll keep you busy in primary so she comes early. Just kidding.

Sarah Walton said...

Looks like fun, guys! What a great way to pretend it's warm outside! We need to go do something like that.

Angie said...

Wow, I didn't know there was that nice of a hotel up in Frankenmuth. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I can't believe you are so close to having your little one. we love being with you in primary. I'm linking my blog to yours by the way!