Monday, July 21, 2008

Better Late than Never....

Life is just going way too fast! I've been trying to get on here to update the blog, but there always seems to be so many other things that need my attention more. You know, the kids, the cleanliness (or lack there of) of my house, meal preparation - silly things like this! I mean really, shouldn't the blog be numero uno on my list every day?

So a few weeks ago, we were lucky enough to have my parents come visit us for a week! We had such a great time with them, and miss them terribly now that they're gone. My dad brought his Uncle Remus storybook, and we borrowed a guitar from a neighbor so bedtime was very entertaining every night! We even had some fun adventures! We went to the Toledo Zoo, Frankenmuth, hung out by the pool, got haircuts and went to a pirate party. I didn't use my camera much because of trying to wrestle 3 kids but here is a slideshow of what I did capture

2 comments:

acte gratuit said...

Trying to read...kids screaming...comment later...keep posting...

Unknown said...

Aww.. such cute pictures! I can't wait to see you all NEXT WEEK! Carson is going to have so much fun with the kids!!! I hope they're as excited as we are!!