Thursday, September 04, 2008

Camp Photos

I was finally able to sit down and get the pictures organized from our camping trip. We had such a great time, I'm really glad we did it! The kids were such happy campers, and we had lots of adventures. We took a few short hikes to see some waterfalls, of course a few lighthouses and some fun at the beach! We even got to take in a little art, at this place called Lakenenland. It's this drive through sculpture forest, created by Tom Lakenen. Our last night up there, the skies opened up and we actually had a river going right under our tent! The water eventually started leaking through the roof of the tent, but Brett and I were able to keep the kids dry while we packed everything up in the early hours of the morning and they slept through the whole thing!

4 comments:

amydear said...

Jillian wants to know if we would have been invited if we still lived there. The answer had better be yes! Camping looks like fun!

Liz said...

I was glad to see just a sliver of a swim suit on Brett in the picture of him showering! We had so much fun, but I am glad we left before the rain. My kids definitely would not have slept through the river.

Unknown said...

Wow! Those are some amazing pictures! Hope you had fun :) We're going camping next week - I hope Squeeker doesn't eat dirt...

Angie said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!