Friday, January 02, 2009

Already Behind in 2009...

I hope this isn't going to be my theme for the year! I feel good about this being the year that I catch up on all scrapbooking/finish all projects/lose 1000 pounds/eat less chocolate (who am I kidding?)/become the most perfect mom there ever was. At the very least, this will be the year we leave our college life behind and become grown-ups. Brett is currently looking for work in the West, so if you hear of any orthodontists who are looking to sell their fabulous practice for a teeny tiny price, send them our way! I know I promised you some pictures of our fun little Christmas at home, and I'm sorry I haven't done that yet. So, here you go:

Mollie was so cute, she wanted to wear Kody's pajamas on Christmas Eve. And yes, Madi actually did pull the tree down. Twice!

6 comments:

acte gratuit said...

The Air Force is always looking for good Orthodontists!

Come on, you KNOW you want to be my neighbor here!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Aw! How fun!! We miss you guys, can't wait to see you this summer!

amydear said...

Good luck with that lose 1000 pounds thing. It sounds a bit extreme. :) Are you considering Oregon? Please do!

stacey said...

wow that santa at the ward party is pretty handsome. ha ha ha.

I had fun teaching Kody's class yesterday - thanks again for making those copies for me.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I can't believe your done with school this year! That is awesome!

Tracey said...

Cheez-its: love it!!