Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter, Potty Fun, an Anniversary and a Birthday!

Whew, we've been busy! Not to mention Brett getting ready to take his boards and still looking for a job. So, where do I start? How about Easter! Auntie B came to spend the holiday with us, and she went with Brett and the kids to a spring scrimmage game at the Big House.
Here are the kids on Easter morning in their new fancy clothesYes, Mollie has finally decided to start using the potty (I'll spare you all the gory details)
Our little darlings at the community Easter egg hunt
Here's the birthday girl with her cake (another Auntie B original)
she's just too dainty to really dive in, but she did enjoy her very own cupcake
and then went around scrounging for everyone's leftovers
love that toothless grin! (she does have 2 tiny teeth on the bottom, though)
On top of all this, Brett and I celebrated 9 adventurous years of marriage! I love him more each year, and am so grateful for all that he puts up with! I can't wait to see what is in store for us in the years to come. We'll keep you posted as our plans come together for graduation and beyond.

5 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I can't believe she is already one! How exciting to be graduating! Keep us posted!!

Angie said...

You guys are up to a lot these days! I still can't believe that graduation isn't until June! I really hope the potty training sticks and you will only have one in diapers. Good luck!

Clair said...

cute birtday picks- i love the cake and the pink party dress.

Heather said...

I love the picture of Maddie reaching out and smiling...it's just classic Maddie.

marissa said...

These are such great pictures! I love the matching Easter girls! I'm sure you are crazy busy right now. Good luck on boards and everything. Lanie and I were walking in the mall and saw a "Kim look-a-like". We were both amazed at how much she looked like you. We wanted to go ask her to be our friend so we could have you back again :) It was crazy!