Monday, August 03, 2009

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Or something like that! Okay, I have a hard time coming up with new and interesting titles. Miss Mollie got a haircut this weekend! I've been thinking about it for a while now, and finally bit the bullet. I was getting a trim anyway, so Mollie tagged along and got a new big girl haircut.She was so brave and good, I'm sure she was a little nervous.
Now she wants it even shorter, like her friend Maggie, but I have my limits. One step at a time!
Isn't she so cute?? Thanks Amy, we love our hair!

10 comments:

Angie said...

Wow she has gotten so big! She is adorable. That's great that she was so good for her first haircut!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

She is darling!

Clair said...

Super cute! Glad you're back. Hope things work out with your husband finding a great job. (Bummer on the falling through thing! I'm sure that has been stressful. I'm sure you'll get something even better!)
Unfortunately I can't view your slideshow-- some glitch I have and yours is not the only one. Anyway, look forward to "seeing you around more."

Little Niki said...

i love it! her hair cut is so cute!

Powell's Place said...

She looks adorable!

Megs said...

I thought at first your subject line was talking about Brett! Just kidding. I love her new hair cut and now I want to see yours! Mollie looks so grown up.

Brad and Tiff said...

Love the hair Mollie! She must have gotten her style and class from her mama! :) Are you wearing your jewelry with all your cute new clothes? We need more pictures. Fashion show! By the way, good one Megs, that was funny! (I can say that because Brad is going bald as well) :)

Wonder said...

I resemble that comment Megs.

Missy said...

what?! i nearly died at your summer recap. i hear chicago's got some great places . . . mollie looks adorable; if only she had some personality to go with it, right? :)

Unknown said...

Super cute!!!! Love it Mollie!