Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Are Ya Feelin' Lucky?

Okay folks, I apologize for not posting our winners yesterday. I don't really have any excuses other than life got busy and I just plain forgot. I had a messy situation (no details, but Madi likes to take her diaper off now) to deal with, and then there was errands, school and t-ball.

I guess you didn't really need to hear any of that, so here we go: First, I counted all the votes. These are the 2 winners:Next my 2 helpers and I made a list of all the people who chose our winning shirts.Time to pick a winner for the "Survivor" shirt...
Sorry Kody, not your mom! Grandma B is the winner (this was completely random)
Now for the "Perfect" shirt...
Can you read that? It's Elder P from the Fresno California Mission. Way to go Elder!
Thanks so much to everyone who helped us decide which shirts to use! For the winners, we will get your shirts sent out as soon as they are printed. I had such a good time with this contest, I may just have to do it again!

3 comments:

Alison said...

I NEVER WIN ANYTHING!!!

acte gratuit said...

Nuts! I forgot to enter! I meant to!!!!

(For the record I also like #6...in addition to your winners.)

marissa said...

Bummer I didn't win! I would like to point out that those were the 2 shirts I liked! Great taste! How are things up there?