Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Something new!

I guess by now everyone knows we have a first grader, but did you know...
Mollie is absolutely loving her preschool class?She has also been taking ballet and loves it
Brett & Kody at the historical BYU vs. USU football game last month (31 to 16, go Aggies!) Needless to say, Brett was quite disappointed. They had a good time though!
Thanks for the Halloween clothes Grandma & Grandpa B, we love them!
A trip to the pumpkin patch with some good friends always makes for cute pictures!

PS I felt like I was doing a picture overload here, so I'll post Halloween pictures later. Don't let me forget!

4 comments:

Emily said...

your kids are so big!! and mollie has shot up like a weed! so cute.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Your kids are darling! Love their Halloween outfits!

Alison said...

Picture overload?
PSSSHHHHHHH! No such thing.

A. Such a nice mom taking her kids to the pumpkin patch.
and
2. Super nice grandparents to send Halloween costumes!
And everything in between is just splendid!
I can't remember which preschool... you'll have to remind me.

Megs said...

I am LOVING Molie's pose in the first picture. Jazz hands. So cute.