Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Oh Joyous Playroom!

I absolutely love the basement of our new apartment! I can put the kids in the playroom section and they entertain themselves for quite a while. I won't say hours, but they really do enjoy spending time down there. I do have to check on the little one from time to time.
The other day I left her playing with toys while I got some work done in the bedrooms, and by the time I went back down she had crawled over behind the water heater and was trying to eat a piece of carpet she found back there. At least it wasn't a dead spider or who knows what! The big one is a little better, I just get a kick out of watching him play with toys. I really wonder what is going through his head sometimes!

2 comments:

acte gratuit said...

I'm still trying to figure out which area to designate as a playroom. (yours sounds quite handy) So far, it's the upstairs living room, but that's only temporary. Maybe I'll just let them play under the stairs. Sure it's small, but less area to clean.

Bartimaeus said...

She most likly had already consumed the spider and had moved on to the carpet.

I hope you enjoyed your six minutes of letting them play.