Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Still Waiting...




...and the saga of the bounce house continues. I know I shouldn't be so attached to material things, I should just be happy that we are in our new home and we have our health, but this is ridiculous! Papa B called the company again today - wait, let me back up - he called last week on the day that it should have come and the guy said that the driver just quit and left his truck in the middle of the road. Thank goodness for GPS, right? Anyway, he says that now the bounce house is in their warehouse in CA and he will - get this - express it to us right away. How nice is this guy? Right, so when it doesn't come in a few days like he said we called of course. Now he says UPS won't take it because it's so big and he's waiting to hear from FEDEX and DHL. This was yesterday, so B calls again today and sure enough, the other companies won't do it either. Now the story is they put it on their own truck and it'll get here in a week. I don't know about you, but this sounds like a pile of hooey!!! I really miss that thing!

1 comment:

acte gratuit said...

And to think we have ours here and don't even appreciate it. We will be breaking it out in a few weeks for Sammy's b-day but I don't want to make you jealous so I wont talk about it anymore...