Saturday, November 18, 2006

Go Blue!

I know the game is over, with a sad ending, but isn't this a cute picture anyway? I am pretty impressed with the Wolverines this season, regardless of this last game. At least they lost to a good team and only by 3 points. In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, today was the big game between Ohio State and University of Michigan. Both teams were undefeated to this point. It is definitely an experience to live in a town with a top-ranked college football team! For example, at the grocery store you can buy UMICH food items like Wheaties, potato chips, mustard (it is yellow you know!), bottled water, etc. There's even a house near the staduim that has a giant "M" painted on the front. I'll have to drive by and take a picture sometime it's hilarious!

2 comments:

acte gratuit said...

What cuties they are!!! Even though I don't advocate the supporting of team sports, I'll forgive those two little ones.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much older Kodi looks! Cute, cute kids. Isn't it fun to have a team to cheer for!