Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Happy Birthday Papa Bear!


Wow, can you believe it?!? Papa Bear turns 30 today. He doesn't want me to make a big deal of it, says it would embarass him, so I just thought that I would put it on the blog and tell the world!
I just want to say, I sure am glad that I let my little sis talk me into working in Alaska with her, and I'm even more glad (?) that Brett didn't listen to me when I said there's no way I could date him, a mere 22-year-old kid! These past several years with him have been the best!
He doesn't want a party or anything, but I'll at least make a cake. If it turns out, I'll post pictures. If not, just use your imagination!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww... and to think it was all me ... just kidding.

Happy Birthday Brett!!! You're growing up so much! It seems like just yesterday we were breaking into the apartment through the upstairs window after we came back from that ski show and were locked out... :)

Hope you have a good day!

acte gratuit said...

Sheesh Brett! Ya old fart! What is it with you two party poopers! Birthdays were invented so you could get free stuff and lots of spoiling! Take advantage of it! Hope you had a good day!
Em