Thursday, November 23, 2006

I'm Thankful For...

my family, good friends and an apartment where we don't have to pay the electric bill (especially as the weather gets colder and colder). I'm also thankful for a husband who is always striving to be the best that he can be (no, he didn't join the Army) and who will someday get as far as he can in school and finally have a job! I'm so thankful for my 2 beautiful (even if they are a little high maintenance) children who make me laugh, cry or want to pull my hair out every day. I'm thankful to belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and for the knowledge that I am a child of God. Most of all I'm thankful to be alive in this world where miracles are happening every day! I love you all...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't we lucky to be so blessed!