Saturday, January 13, 2007

A Good Day









We had a pretty time the other day, the kids were playing well together and being very happy and cute. Days like this don't come along too often so I took advantage and snapped some pictures. Kody was so funny, he kept asking me to take pictures of his toys. Mollie is starting to interact a lot with Kody, trying to copy what he does and it is so funny! I was laying on the floor (out of sheer exhaustion but they thought it was to play) and they kept blowing raspberries on my tummy. We were all laughing so hard!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! Your kids are so cute. I love to see Mollie's cute hair. Just recently I found out she had hair because of different camera angles maybe, but it is so cute!

mama bear said...

Well, I'm glad to hear that you like her hair! I have a feeling the back is going to keep growing but she still has no bangs - tiny blonde mullet? No, it's fun. I have actually been experimenting with barrettes and it's not terrible!

Sydallie said...

I miss you guys already! What a great view of Mollie's teeth! One of these days I will get my blog current.
Love,
Al

acte gratuit said...

Cutie's!!!
I haven't had a day like that for awhile!