Saturday, May 17, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Well, our ceiling is now fixed and life is almost back to order. We have moved back home, but for now it's just me and little Madi. But where did everyone go? The 2 older cubbies have gone to visit Auntie B for some much needed R & R after the chaos we've had the past couple of weeks. Here's the short version of the past few days: We took my Mom to the airport Wednesday morning (we miss you already Mom) and on the way home Mollie kept saying that we forgot Grandma. That afternoon we took baby to the Dr. to get her belly button cauterized (I guess it wasn't closing on its own), and that evening we stopped at our apartment to pack the kids for their big trip.
Thursday morning we got up, scrambled to get everything packed up and ready to vacate the temporary apartment and set off for our big trip to Pittsburgh where we met up with Auntie B for the big hand-off.The kids are now having the time of their lives and getting spoiled like crazy, did you expect anything less?! Click here to see pictures of their adventures.
Friday morning we were able to sleep in a little before heading back out on the road to take Brett and his classmates to the airport for a conference this weekend. Now it's just me and the little one, and I have to say it's a little too quiet around here. I've just been doing laundry and catching up on my sleep (I didn't get up till 10 this morning!). It's been nice to spend some one on one time with my baby, I might even take some cute pictures of her tomorrow.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Whoa!! I can't believe what happened with your apt ceiling! Good old student housing right? Anyways, I'm glad you got a little rest and time with the little one. She is extremely adorable. I love the name!