Thursday, May 29, 2008

Birthday Boy

Happy birthday Kody! Our little boy is growing up way too fast. He is 4 years old today!Kody has really grown up a lot in the past few weeks, and he is such a good helper with his sisters. We had a Pirate party for him on Monday afternoon, with a rockin' treasure hunt and costumes. We got him his first bike, and he is loving it! I'll try to post pictures and maybe even a video a little later. Right now, the baby is crying and Kody is bugging me to look up "Panda Master" on the internet. Aah, the joys of motherhood!

7 comments:

acte gratuit said...

YAY for Kody!!!

I hope it was a FABULOUS day!
What a cutie-pie!

acte gratuit said...

YAY for Kody!!!

I hope it was a FABULOUS day!
What a cutie-pie!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday to Kody! Isn't it amazing how fast time goes?

Angie said...

Aw, happy birthday to Kody!

amydear said...

And what did you find when you looked up "Panda Master?" I'm so curious, I just might do it myself. Happy Birthday to my buddy Kody!

Sarah Walton said...

Happy Birthday Kody! Wow, Kim, I remember when he was born, and it does not seem like 4 years ago! They grow up so fast. He is still just the cutest little guy!

Unknown said...

Kody, Happy Birthday, sweetie!! I'm glad you're such a good helper and I'm happy you got a bike! That's fun! Uncle Sky & Carson and me have a present for you, we just have to get it to the mail -sorry we didn't get it to you by your big day :(
We hope to come and see you soon and you can show us how cool your bike is!
Love you lots!