Thursday, August 14, 2008

Kissin' Cousins

Okay, there wasn't much cousin kissing going on, but the kids had a great time with their cousins last week, and I loved hanging out with my sisters. We stayed up late being silly every night, just like old times! We tried to pack a lot of fun in to just a few days, without tiring out the kids (there's nothing worse than grumpy kids). We went to the lake, the Hands-On Museum, Hell for ice cream and hung out at home. We even broke out the bounce house! Here are a few pictures to document all the fun:

2 comments:

Clair said...

Cool to see A and M and the new generation of girls sure looks like the generation before it!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I love to check out your blog. I didn't know who the guy from Hell was - shame on me!!! I absolutely LOVE that you knew who he was and ran into him. I miss you tons Kim!