Friday, August 08, 2008

Look Who I Met in Hell

I took my sisters to Hell today, and look who I met! I was so excited, it's embarrassing.For anyone who doesn't know who this is, I feel sorry for you! Just kidding, it's Erik from Survivor: Micronesia. He was great, so down-to-earth, and we chatted for a few minutes about the show and his experiences. He even scooped our *ice cream!
*sorry, I wanted to take a picture of him doing that but my kids were scared to death of the ice cream shop and wouldn't let go of me

7 comments:

Megs said...

Oh my gosh!! I am so jealous. That is awesome. I can't wait to hear more about it in person. You are so lucky. Not only did you meet Erik, but you got ice cream. Big night. Seriously though, that is really really cool. I don't care how dorky that sounds either.

Angie said...

LOL, that's awesome! I don't watch survivor, but congrats on meeting him! Did he do well in the show?

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Did you get his autograph? :0)

Anonymous said...

I have no clue who that is and have never watched more than 2 minutes of Survivor, but I think that is great - hilarious!

Unknown said...

"Oh, my gosh! Are you Erik??!" said Kim. Hey, at least you didn't wet your pants with excitement. Now, THAT would be embarrassing!
I had great fun, thanks for letting me get my claim to fame by snapping the photo! We had a blast!

amydear said...

What a claim to fame! And why in the world are your kids scared of an ice cream shop? Crazy. I've never been to Hell, Michigan. Too late now, I guess. It's fun to see you in a picture.

jeavin blog said...

How funny, we love Survivor. Maybe we'll have to have a survivor party. We're going to have to go to Hell again to see Erik. Okay so our blog is http://jeavinblog.blogspot.com browse if you dare.