Saturday, October 25, 2008

Zero-and-a-half!






Someone asked me the other day how old Madi is, and I couldn't believe that it was her half birthday! These past 6 months have gone so fast, and she is so fun and sweet. Just this week she's learned that loud screeching gets attention so much faster than quiet fussing and sometimes it's hilarious! She might actually be louder than Mollie, more ear-piercing at the very least. She rolls and scoots all over the place, I even had to make bumper pads for her crib because she kept scooting into the corner and bonking her head all night. If I lay her down on a blanket on the floor, she doesn't waste any time in rolling right off the blanket and exploring the world around her. She loves her exersaucer and is just starting to enjoy the jumperoo. Madi absolutely loves food - anything I give her! So far it's just baby cereal and a few veggies and fruits, but she will grab for anything within her little reach. Mollie's hair is a fave at the moment. Oh, and if I have a cup of water you know she won't give up until I give her a drink. And then another. And another. Madi loves to sing. In church, as soon as we start singing, she pipes in with her cute little voice. She even sings while she eats! Most of all, she loves her brother and sister. Her face lights up and she actually gets the giggles if she even hears them coming down the hall. I love this little girl, and I am so happy she came to live with us!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

she's to cute! I can't beleive how fast time has gone by.

Brooke said...

I can't believe how big she is getting and how cute. She looks so much like Kody!

Sarah Walton said...

wow, kim, she is just adorable! Definitely a Brown baby! I loved reading a little bit about her - so fun. I love that age! Hope you guys are doing well!

Megs said...

she is such a sweet baby. I am determined to make her like me before I leave Michigan. Great pictures with Madi and Cody.

D. Goddess said...

What a cutie! Send me an email at dgoddessblog@gmail.com so that I can talk to you via email.

jeavin blog said...

Okay, so the only way that I check blogs is through igoogle and I hadn't seen a post from your blog, so I hadn't been here in a while. I just thought, Kim doesn't post very often. Silly me, I hadn't subscribed to your blog yet. Never fear - I am now.

I love the trip to Utah story! I wish I could do that, I got all teary when I read about it. Do you think it's the pregnancy talking?

amydear said...

Six months already! Wow. I wish I could hear her sing. Kara's had a song stuck in her head. That's what I think anyway, since she sings it all the day long. I love the leaves!