Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Dear, Neglected Blog

They say the road to h*** (censored just for you, Mom!) is paved with good intentions. Oh, I've had such good intentions with writing new posts and witty updates but alas, I have failed miserably. There are so many events that I never posted. Important events, and I do feel guilty now. The world will never see Kody as "star of the week", a trip to the truck pulls, the magic of Christmas morning and many other fabulous festivities. I can't go back now and play catch up, so I will just have to start from now and say I'm so sorry you missed all that other fun stuff. To make up just a little for my slacking, I am posting - a little bit late - a birthday video for my big sis. Jul turned 2 years older than me a few weeks ago, and I am finally saying "Happy Birthday Jul!" This was from this summer when we had a fun kareoke party at my mom's. Jul and her kids were quite the entertainment!

1 comment:

Alison said...

What? Have you have a lot going on, or something? hahaha
I hope things are going smoothly.