Thursday, March 18, 2010

For the Ducks

No, I don't mean those Ducks! We went to the park by our house today to feed the ducks. I was able to snap a few pictures before Madi did a perfect somersault right into the water. When I pulled her out there was duck poop touching her lip. Poor little thing, at least I restrained myself and didn't take any pictures before running to her aide. She was in the water about chest deep and I imagine it was pretty cold. Brrr! She lived to feed the ducks another day, and for that I am grateful. Too bad I didn't take an "after" picture, though. Guess I'm more Mom than blogger?

5 comments:

Megs said...

Why am I not surprised that it was Madi that fell in. Bless her. I am so excited to see you and the kids in a couple of days.

webster said...

looks like fun! hope you are enjoying your new place, new job, new town, and all that other new stuff you have going on!

Sarah Walton said...

Kim! How are you guys!? Hope you're enjoying Oregon. Congrats on the practice! So exciting. I can't believe Dan graduates in 5 days, and we still don't know what we're doing! Ahhh! At least we know everything will work out, right? hopefully? haha:)

Stacy said...

What a great pic! The kids look so intense feeding those ducks! We sure miss you guys here! BTW you are a great mom!

Anonymous said...

I want to do that too! What a neat place to be. M's hair is getting so long now. K and M are getting taller, I'm missing out, I'd better come to visit!! Mom