Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Ready or Not...

The practice is now ours (actually 2 practices and 1 building)! And it only took 12 years, 3 universities each in a different part of the country, 10 years of marriage, 3 kids and a. lot. of. debt. the day has finally arrived.Brett signed all the papers yesterday and was in meetings with the staff all the rest of the day.
Out with the old, in with the new! Dr. L will be greatly missed, but we hope the patients will like our Dr. B just as much if not more.
On a side note, Madi is trying to give up her naps. This is what no naps looks like! Timing isn't always the best, but I'll take what I can get.

11 comments:

Denise Eskelson said...

Congratulations! We are very happy for you. Knock em' dead, Dr. B!

Emily said...

that is so exciting!! congrats browns. we're in countdown mode ourselves...but just to an associateship for 20 months then into partner mode. here's to paying off debt! cheers

Megs said...

Loving Brett's face in the first picture. I am so happy this is finally happening for you! I love that we are both west coasters too. So fun. Sorry about the no naps. I am still mourning Blake giving his up and that was about 6 months ago. Lucky for me we are still doing quiet time :)

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations to you both!!!

amydear said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah! Congrats on this big step. We're so happy for you. Dr. B will be great.

Trina said...

So exciting for you guys! Best of luck to Brett! I can't believe that I didn't even get to say goodbye! Hope all is going well with the move and all that is involved with that and the new work!

jonutz gang said...

I am so excited for you guys. Congrats on all your patience and being amazing. Tell B congrats. Hope the move and all the transitions go well. We sure do miss you.

Alison said...

No one could be more excited than US! :)
HOORAY!
I'm very happy for you guys. It was A LOT of work for you to get here, and I'm glad you made it.

I say we do lunch to celebrate?

Liz said...

Way to finally be grown ups! we hope to make that jump some day too! I'm so sorry about the naps, I LIVE for naps!

Unknown said...

Yay!!!! Way to go Brett!! I'm excited for you guys, have you already moved? Keep me posted... or at least tell mom to keep us posted :)
Love you all - good luck!!!!

Anonymous said...

At last I tune in! Congratulations--Brett, you look like a natural! We know you will be fantastic! We can hardly wait to visit! Kim, way to go in the support ally--to help your man reach his dreams. What a team you guys are!! Mom