Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ten and Two

Before it gets too far past these events, I want to post some pictures. On April 22 Brett and I celebrated our 10th anniversary. The very next day was Madi's 2nd birthday! Auntie B came all the way from Maryland to be here for the birthday celebration, and I took the opportunity to sneak Brett away for a surprise trip to the coast! We had such a great time, and the kids loved having Auntie B with them. I'm pretty sure they didn't even miss us! Here are a few pictures of all the fun.
The cake. Made by Auntie B, devoured by all!Presents!
Bridge
Yaquina Head lighthouse, we walked up all 111 steps to the top!

4 comments:

acte gratuit said...

Even if we don't move there I'm coming to visit!!!


PS Have you gotten "Total Money Makeover" from the library yet???

Alison said...

Send Auntie B over HERE next time :D
I kid you!
Glad you had fun.

BTW, you can still see 'Technicolor Dreamcoat' this weekend.
There's lots of 'churchies' in it. Almost 1/3 of the cast!

Janel said...

Happy Birthday Madi!!! That is awesome you got to get away. I hear the coast out there is BEAUTIFUL. Your kids are getting so big!

Missy said...

what adorable kids, and congrats on 10 years! and tell brett i want a chocolate cake like that on my birthday . . . june 7th: mark it on your calendar. :)