Saturday, September 09, 2006

Labor Day Weekend





Wow, I can't believe this week is already gone. I'm sorry, I meant to write this post at least by Wednesday but I guess I didn't! Well, we had a great visit from Auntie B last weekend. We went to our favorite lake, where we played in the water and rented a boat! The kiddies had a great time getting to know their aunt a little better, and I was happy to have more help for a few days! Our neighbors had a Labor Day BBQ so of course we had to break out the old bounce house, Mollie was co cute on it! She sat for the longest time just being bounced up and down by the big kids (she was on the outside of course)! I think we need to get her a water bed, maybe then she would sleep. It was sad to say good-bye, but we're hoping to get Auntie B out here again for Turkey Day!

No comments: