Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Thrill of the Game

There's a certain feeling in the air on game day in Ann Arbor. It is absolutely unbelievable how alive the town is with excitement for the thrill of victory that will inevitably come. The streets are filled with people wearing blue and maize, playing football, j-walking, or just walking in hoards to get to the stadium on time. It just so happens that I haven't gone to one game, but I have been the chauffeur to get my better half to the games so I get the joy of driving through the craziness without the thrill of being at the game for the win. Here are a few pictures from the Big House.



3 comments:

Emily said...

No fair that you do all the work while Ortho guy gets all the fun! I would boycott...or make him find his own ride. But that's because I'm mean.

Unknown said...

Oh my!
Can you imagine what it would be like if you guys lived near Buffy & Kenny? I bet they'd start painting their faces when they went to all the games!!!!

Bartimaeus said...

are you sure he's your BETTER half?