Monday, June 23, 2008

Kids Say the Darndest Things

I have some ideas for new posts, but I'm not feeling like searching for matching pictures and witty explanations. So for now, this will have to do:

Mollie has been going through a "hold me Mom" phase and I just can't do it all the time. One morning when she was whining to be carried I said to her, "you have 2 perfectly good legs to stand on..." Kody was just playing nearby, and I had no idea he was paying attention until he said this:
"if you only had one leg you would have to hop, hop, hop all the day."


upon receiving a postcard of a castle in the mail from Gma/Gpa B, Mollie said this:
"When I was a princess I will live in that castle"

Kody: "Mommy, where was you are?"
Mollie: "When I was a boy I will play in the bounce house."
Kody: "We are supposed to be a family forever Mom, we are sealed."
Mollie: "I will comb Kody's hair. I will be gentoly." (gently)

10 comments:

Erin Gong said...

I like the boom too!

acte gratuit said...

Yes. I like the boom too. And her hip hop moves. Little cutie pies!!!

acte gratuit said...

P.S. Don't you think you should call and talk to me before I move to JAPAN!!!?!?!?!?!?!?

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

She is so cute! I have to say I like the boom too!

Maren Hansen said...

Completely cute--I miss you guys! We saw Keirstin a few weeks back and she's talking about having a girls' night out at your place and I was TOTALLY jealous! I'm hoping we can visit when we are in AA the middle of August... :) You're baby Bear is ADORABLE--I love her little fuzz on top. Call anytime and I'll empathize with you and your "problem" Mollie. Hugs & kisses!

Unknown said...

Omigosh Kim, I got teary eyed cuz I miss you guys so much!
Mollie, Aunt Chelly wants to see the boom when we come visit in a couple months, okay??
P.S. where are her clothes??!

Angie said...

That is the cutest video ever! You have adorable children. I love that the boy cub remembered what he learned in primary!

Jase and Britta said...

molly is so funny. i love how she punched when she did the boom. where did she get that move from? talk to you soon..

Missy said...

when i was little can i come play at your house?

Anonymous said...

"watch a boom again please ma" says rian. we watched that video 50times yesterday and that is the first thing he said to me when he woke up this morning!