Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tiny Blessing

Brett blessed little Madi last week (June 1) and I am finally posting pictures now. She was so beautiful in the dress that was made by our bishop's wife in San Francisco for Mollie, I'm glad I got to use it again! Brett gave Madi such a nice blessing, even though she cried through the whole thing! I am so grateful to have a husband with such a strong testimony of the gospel. He is always willing to give blessings when we are sick, nervous or just in need of a little extra comfort. Thanks Babe, for your faith - you've held me up more times than you even realize!

9 comments:

acte gratuit said...

That makes me a little cryish. What a sweet little angel! Oh, and I want that dress!

Megs said...

She is so cute. I am sad we missed the blessing, but it sounds like it was a great day. Have you cut your hair yet? Email me some updates on your life.

Lanes said...

I love love that cute headband. Did you make it? And Madi looks so much like Kody in that last picture. She is a doll. Congrats again and we can't wait to be entering 3-kid-land with you.

Clair said...

How adorable! The dress is gorgeous and the baby too! Congrats on the blessing day.

Clair said...

just my 2 cents on your "people I love" list- I used to have one too but deleted it- mostly for safety/privacy purposes. Plus there is always the fact that you just can't keep it updated with EVERYONE

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

What a beautiful baby!!! She did an amazing job on the dress.

mama bear said...

Thanks everyone for the hair advice (last post) and for loving my baby so much! Yes Lanes, I did make the headband myself, it was super easy!!! I'd send you one but I guess you won't be needing it anytime soon!

Angie said...

she is beautiful. congrats again and congrats on a wonderful blessing.

Unknown said...

How sweet! We can't wait to see her! And good job on the hair band! That is too cute!