Friday, April 11, 2008

Not Much, but...

Here are some pictures from our snowy Easter morning that I just haven't felt like posting because I want Spring to come already! (we did have great weather last week, but now it's cold again and supposed to snow/rain this weekend)Yes, even big Mama decided to make an appearance!
The boys in their ties watching basketball before church
A tender moment (I'm sure daddy told them to do this)
What a handsome boy!
I just love her happy laughing face!

P.S. In case you're wondering, the name poll was very successful in my mind (Sophie was my first choice) but Brett doesn't agree. We're back at the drawing board, and the clock is ticking! Hopefully this little one will receive a name before she's 25, but it's been tough this time!

6 comments:

Megs said...

I think you tell Brett tough luck. A poll is a poll!! Sophie is super cute. Good luck, we came down to the wire with Blake as well, but at some point you'll come up with something. Ozzie, maybe??

Clair said...

I LOVE the red with white polka dot dress for Easter. That is adorable.
Well, I was kind of bummed that I had missed out on the name poll but here's my opinion-
Sophie is going to be totally popular so brace yourself for her being called Sophie B sometime in her school career. Lucy is a classic- I think in this case the girl will really make the name and it will be very cute. Chloe is pretty, there are a few but not too many. And Saylor- I'm usually not one for unusual names but this is very appealing to me. I like it. So there's my 2 cents worth. Perhaps when she arrives it will be very obvious when you see her! That would be cool. Good luck, and hang in there.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Well I have to say your kids are ADORABLE!! I love Mollie's dress.

Angie said...

Cute pics! The kids are so adorable and I"m sure this next one will be too. Don't be too stressed about the name, some people wait to get to know their presonality before they name them.

Emily said...

yeah, pretty much your kids and family are gorgeous!! You look great! I'm so excited for you to have your little one and then I can come and see you.

caligirl said...

Such cute Easter pictures. I always had a hard time with Easter in Michigan! Good luck with the name hunt. We are having the hardest time also. Keep us posted:-)