Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Waiting Game

I'm not sure what is going on, but I keep thinking "today's the day" and then another day goes by with no baby. You may look at our freaky little baby floating off to the right and say, "you still have 10 days to go, what's the problem?" but I'm telling you that my body keeps tricking and teasing me into thinking this might be the day. I won't go into all the gory details, but I will tell you that I have been having very real, very intense contractions everyday for the past week. I didn't have anything like this with the other 2, so it always makes me think I'm starting to go into labor. My Dr. told me at my last appointment that the 3rd baby is always a little strange and I'm starting to believe her! So for now I will just keep living my normal life and breath through these contractions, and maybe sometime in the next 10 days I'll have some results! I'm just really ready to take this big giant baby in my arms and give her a big squeeze and lots of kisses and then put her in time out for being so stubborn!

*Good thing I made my rice crispy treats for primary in advance, because today just could be the day!

4 comments:

amydear said...

Yeah for babies! I can't wait to meet her too, and learn her name! And I hope you don't come to primary today, although I will miss you. Your baby is bound to be much cuter than the one floating around on your blog. : )

Leslie said...

hang in there kim!! hopefully tonight right!!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

The end is so hard!! Hang in there we can't wait to see pictures of her!

Angie said...

Hopefully it will happen soon! You are so good and so cute pregnant!